The term "OnlineFip.com " or "OnlineFip" or "FIP" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 8/2,Sido Kanhu Dahar, KOLKATA.700069, INDIA. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. The "Service" means the Online Photo Printing service. The "Content" means all the photos words and other materials displayed with the Service.
Use of the Service
We will not be liable for the content of any submission. We are not responsible for any materials submitted by the customer that may bring about any liability under applicable law. Any material that may violate privacy, publicity, or copyrights without the permission of the owner and those parties within the photos are prohibited. We assure that the rights of the customers and images submitted are used solely for the processing of their order.
You agree to not use the Service to:
• Upload, post, email, transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable;
• Harm minors in any way;
• Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a OnlineFip official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service;
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
• Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use services provided by OnlineFip. If you, your parent or guardian have any concerns please contact us.
• Digital Image Submissions: Under these terms, you agree that you will not use the service to upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is: threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; promoting bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; or violative of any copyright or other proprietary rights of another. we do not intend to pre-screen content uploaded by its members, and is not responsible for such content, OnlineFip reserves the right to edit or remove content which violates any of the foregoing provisions.
• Handling of images: When you upload image content to the service, the original resolution of your content may be affected. This service will not be responsible for any occurrence of accidental deletion of the images you have uploaded.
• Commercial Use: OnlineFip reserves the right to cancel your account if found that the free account is used to store photos.
We accept all orders using the service subject to these Terms & Conditions. All credit and charge card orders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery. Payment will be debited from your account before your purchase is dispatched.We process orders as they are received. We will not be held liable for damages caused by shipping and we can ship through a different courier. We package our orders appropriately so there should be no issue concerning the packaging itself. We reserve the right to consolidate multiple orders from the same customer. The transaction will be done in freely convertible or Indian Rupees currency.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit/debit card information secure. Unless a member of our staff has been fraudulent or negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorized access by a third party to the information you transmit when you order from the service. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own system password and credit/debit card details to avoid its unauthorized use.
Financial Transactions and Taxes
If you make any financial transactions on OnlineFip.com, including paying for network services fees, services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes.You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
You agree that the quality of any prints we produce depends on the quality of the original digital photos or image files.
Because dyes used,like other dyes,may change in time,neither prints nor copies will be replaced or otherwise warranted against any change in colour. Prints from same file in different sizes/surface will not match. We cannot match reprint orders.Print edges may overlap with that of another print.
We have no refund/exchange system. Prints made by us are final. After placing an order, customer cannot cancel the same.
You agree to indemnify us and our associated companies, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit or transmit through the service, your use of the service, your connection to the service, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
• Linked Sites: For your convenience, we may provide links to other websites. You acknowledge that we do not endorse these linked sites (even if they pop up in a frame) or any links contained in these sites. In addition, we are not responsible for any content or the privacy policies of these linked sites or for any data collected from you by these linked sites.
• Third-Party Merchants and Advertisers: You acknowledge that we do not control the performance of merchants or advertisers that appear on http://OnlineFip.com/. Therefore, if you choose to purchase a product or service, you release us from any and all claims you may have regarding the third party's failure to deliver or perform.
We reserve the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of OnlineFip.com services or programs with or without notice.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately.
Limitation of Liability
In no event we are liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use our services or access content, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from OnlineFip, the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service, even if "OnlineFip" or "FIP" has been advised of the possibility of damages.
We will only disclose personal information if requested so by law and we believe that it is necessary to abide by the rule in regard to a court order or legal processing being conducted on our website. In any other case, we will guard customer information to the best of our ability.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the judiciary laws of the Republic Of India without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. All disputes shall be subject to courts at Kolkata, INDIA.
For any queries or comments about the service of OnlineFip.com send us an email at email@example.com